Training Description: The following Training and documents are a culmination of the products I have created over the past year and most content is FREE for visitors. However, there are certain documents, video, and audio broadcasts that are for email subscribers only and these will be annotated by [SUBSCRIBERS ONLY].
Bottom-line: I don’t sell or use your information for nefarious purposes, I just want to directly help people with their security needs who are willing to share some information with me.
Module One – Basics and Attacks
- Introductions, Expectations, and the Bear
- WordPress Security: Is it worth it?
- The Threat (Who, What, and Why)
- Most Common Attacks against WordPress
- WordPress Security – 3 Steps to a Secure WordPress installation!
- Business Cybersecurity – 5 Key Areas dealing with Small Businesses Security
- Ransomware – 5 steps to stop Ransomware in your business
- DDoS Attacks – How to prevent or limit DDoS attacks on your business
Module Two – WordPress / Infrastructure / Network Security
- Auto-Updates for WordPress
- Auto-Updates for Plugins and Themes
- Installing Security Plugins
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Protecting the Web from You!
- Encryption Certificates (SSL/TLS)
- Secure Hosting or am I talking about a Hostel
- WordPress Firewall – How to configure firewall settings to protect your business
- Website Scanner – Security WordPress Training for Entrepreneurs
- 3 Crucial Steps to configure your spam filter to combat WordPress Comment Spam
- WordPress Updates – 3 things that updates will do to keep you website from being hacked
- WordPress Admin Login – 10 Steps to Secure Your WordPress Login Page
- Best Virus Scanners – Taking a deep dive approach on the WordPress Security Scan
Module Three – Disaster Recovery and Incident Response
- Backups are Useless
- Put’em on Ice – Backup Storage Locations
- Backup Plugin for WordPress
- Oh No…it just happened – Backup Recovery
- Ultimate Hacked Recovery Guide – Prepare–
- Ultimate Hacked Recovery Guide – Hacked Indicators
- Ultimate Hacked Recovery Guide – Your Hacked, Now What?
- Ultimate Hacked Recovery Guide – Clean Up
- Ultimate Hacked Recovery Guide – Back in Business
- WordPress Backup – How to backup WordPress websites!
Module Four – Access Controls and Accounts
- Usernames and Passwords
- Password Managers and Vaults
- Create a New Administrator Account
- Delete Old Administrator Account
- WordPress Hacked! – 3 Steps to saving your hacked WordPress account
Module Five – Compliance / Regulatory / Audit
- 3 Things to consider about Cyber Insurance
- How PCI SAQ (Self-Assessment Questionnaires) affects WordPress
Module Six – Security Awareness / Rebrandable Documents
- Rebrandable Documents – Coming Soon
- Security Awareness Training – Coming Soon