I have posted out a new podcast today, how we address some key news topics, articles, and some of the associated risks around WordPress and Information Security for businesses.
In this podcast, we are going to be covering the following:
- Most US firms would pay to avoid data breach than take the shame of going public
- Survey Data on Americans and Cybersecurity – The majority of the people are being pwned!
- HP Enterprise sees the future! The ArcSight Investigate and SecureData are chasing IoT and Big Data!
- Critical infrastructure is and will be a serious cybersecurity issue in the future…check out Shodan for your business!
- Sucuri has provided anti-bacterial wipes for Magento the eccomerce platform. A guide on how to fix hacked Magento
- Multi-browser fingerprinting….Holy Forget Anonymity Batman!
Other associated links and resources mentioned in today’s show:
- Cross-Browser Fingerprinting via OS and Hardware Level Features [PDF] by Lehigh University’s Yinzhi Cao and Song Li, and Washington University in St. Louis’ Erik Wijmans.
- PCI compliance
- APT 28 is stealing sensitive data from Mac devices including backups and passwords
- Is your love life a bit light! Romance Scammers have made over $230MM in 2016…HOT MAMA!
- Fear Sells – Another proof of concept that is doing that, but poisoning a water supply with malware isn’t too far-fetched, especially in 5-10 years
- This isn’t a list you want to make and now he is indicted for wire fraud – Top 10 Spammers
- Australia now has data breach notification laws in place for companies with a loss of greater than $3MM
I hope you enjoyed the podcast and it provides you value securing your business and WordPress site!
Listen on iTunes, don’t forget to subscribe to the show!
I know you will enjoy this episode.
Thank you for listening!
“WordPress Security Daily”
BONUS – Don’t forget you can use the content in the podcast/training for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit!