I released a new podcast today discussing some key news topics, articles, and some of the associated risks around WordPress and Information Security for businesses.
In this podcast, we are going to be covering the following:
NEWSCAST / ARTICLES / TRAINING
- Splunk with Sucuri Audit Trails
- Credit Carder – Roman Seleznev – 27 years in Prison
- Webroot falsly tags Windows system files as malicious
- Holy Social Engineering Batman! Watch out who you transfer money to!
- Come on guys, Greyhound.com…you have to better than this!
- Working with Non-Profits (Churches, etc..) the biggest headache is setting up Wireless…Outstanding post Troy Hunt
- Ransomware, extortion, small animals for sale online….when will it end! Netflix is the next target! @gcluley
- Interesting post about virtualization and cellphones to protect them from the bad guys and the NSA!
I hope you enjoyed the podcast and it provides you value securing your business and WordPress site!
Listen on iTunes, don’t forget to subscribe to the show!
I know you will enjoy this episode.
Thank you for listening!
“WordPress Security Daily”
BONUS – Don’t forget you can use the content in the podcast/training for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit!